Wormymember
22 posts

Posted:
If theres anyone from wellington, be nice to see you at Zebos tonight for the Gypsy Camp.Normally numerious fire twilers there and heaps of sexy young chicks... so yeah good night to be had.

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
hahaha.....gypsy camp? is that what they call it now? straaange. Or is this a different thing to the normal full moon drum circle? man, I've been away from wellington too long. sexy young chicks, eh? heh, when I was there I was pretty much the only female firedancer........I'd end up with dodgy fucked-up people hitting on me after every burn.....and I'm not even that attractive. Eventually it just got annoying, along with the beer-drinking bogan spectators and the nasty vibe that started creeping in. So it's good to see that if and when I go back, there'll be some sexy competition and I'll be able to spin in peace smile hehehex

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Ok ok Xaeda, I'll play your little game...Yes you are cute and sexy, and much better than me at staff, how bout coming up to Auckland again so we jam...(Just give me some warning so i can invite the fiance...)

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CharlesBRONZE Member
3,989 posts

Posted:
Ok ok Xaeda, I'll play your little game...Yes you are cute and sexy, and much better than me at staff, how bout coming up to Auckland again so we jam...(Just give me some warning so i can invite the fiance...)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
charles,I have a strange feeling of deja-vu winkshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
charles,I have a strange feeling of deja-vu winkshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
oooooh, that was nasty charles winkit wasn't a game!! really, I never, ever fish for compliments....being sexy or not is really not a concern to me at all. I just made that comment because the guys at zebos really do tend to be pretty dodgy and slimy. there are a few specific people I've had serious problems with, but the atmosphere in general is (or was, when I last went) just kinda meatmarketish. people never blatantly hit on me (ie strangers trying to put their arms around me, asking if I want to 'go for a walk' etc) *except* when I'm firedancing at zebos, and it just gets annoying because they're generally not very nice people. I have no problem with *nice* people hitting on me, but basically what these people are attracted to is the fire, not me.....otherwise I'd get people approaching me in non-fire situations too.I don't know, I'm just kind of bitter about the whole zebos thing in general. It used to be good, just a small gathering of drummers and firedancers, everyone was participating, and it just had a really nice vibe. Last time I went, the place was packed with incredibly drunk bogans and 14 yearold goths...all these people had come not to participate, but as spectators watching the freaks. It just kind of destroyed the atmosphere, there was no room to move, and any time anyone did fire there's be drunken yells and cheers and people getting too close for safety. Most of the people who used to make it a great place to go stopped coming, and the whole thing just got worse. I don't know what it's like now, maybe it's changed. I lived in Wellington over summer but never went along because I didn't think I'd enjoy it. Maybe I'll go again sometime - wormy, what's it like now?xaeda(don't worry, I didn't take offense to what you said or anything, just thought I'd clarify cause my first message was pretty unclear)

CharlesBRONZE Member
3,989 posts

Posted:
Cass - Re your deja vu, I didn't have time to reply to that earlier post, everyone else beat me to it.Xaeda, what may be happening there is a combination of being, drunk, having all these immature friends around, and having to try and get with the "firechick" to impress them.The guys in other circles might be just as attracted to you, but being sober, and knowing you as an individual, probably makes them more cautious and makes them more likely to worry about being turned down...my 2 cents...but anyways, when ya coming up to Auckland??? Marcel Marcau is doing a xmas show up here (I thought he was dead!!!)------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
uuuh.....what's the whole deja vu thing about?I'm missing the joke smileUm, I probably won't be coming to Auckland for a while. I might go on a summer mission somewhere but I don't really have that many reasons to go to Auckland. (sorry charles, your neck-catch-roll alone is not enough to lure me up to the land of humidity and smog) wink hehehe. You should come down here and do an orientation gig in feb instead :P Although I think the application closing date's passed for that. www.orientation.co.nz I think. I'm trying to remember who marcel marcau is. Name sounds possibly familiar but I have no idea where from. Hmm, have eaten nothing but m&ms, grapes and many cans of energy drink today......I spent 20 out of the last 24 hours writing and recording songs for my portfolio so I'm verrrry vague at the moment. Finally got it done. My flatmates are grumpy at me about 5am singing. Really ought to go to sleep. sleep sleep sleep.x------------------the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

xaedamember
129 posts

Posted:
while we're being silly and off topic, thought you might be interested to know that Geoff is back in NZ. He's in Welly. He has no juggling balls. This makes me laugh.x