Shadowblade
Total posts: 57
Posted:Hey dave do NOT forget to email the club guy to tell him that we will do the gig, plus we need to have definate (<- ?) numbers and a meeting place for fri.Oh and can i bring lilian along if she wants ta come that is (shes so fucking hot)love you loadsShadowbladexxx

Delete Topic

Jez
addict
Total posts: 642
Posted:I have emailed the guy confirming we will be there. Lilian is welcome but I cannot confirm that she will be able to get in free.The rest I will sort out later

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Delete

Shadowblade
Total posts: 57
Posted:thanks dave, and rember what i said about taking your time
Non-Https Image Link
sat could be a time to well ypu know...............
Non-Https Image Link
but act soon
Non-Https Image Link
kisses

Delete

Blackbird
Total posts: 337
Posted:How much is entry for the club for normals?Can I bring people along?And has anyone found my chains? They're fairly, uh, vital, you know, for like, performing? I really kinda need them back...

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Jez
addict
Total posts: 642
Posted:HiI think the price is 5-6 depending on what time. I spoke to the guy last night and he says we need to be there for 9:00pm to set up.I have checked through my gear and did not find your chains. But if you still have your wicks then I think we have a spare set of chains for you to use.I will e-mail you all later to tell you about Saturday.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Delete