Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
Hey dave do NOT forget to email the club guy to tell him that we will do the gig, plus we need to have definate (<- ?) numbers and a meeting place for fri.Oh and can i bring lilian along if she wants ta come that is (shes so fucking hot)love you loadsShadowbladexxx

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I have emailed the guy confirming we will be there. Lilian is welcome but I cannot confirm that she will be able to get in free.The rest I will sort out later

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
thanks dave, and rember what i said about taking your time winksat could be a time to well ypu know............... grinbut act soon tonguekisses

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
How much is entry for the club for normals?Can I bring people along?And has anyone found my chains? They're fairly, uh, vital, you know, for like, performing? I really kinda need them back...

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
HiI think the price is £5-6 depending on what time. I spoke to the guy last night and he says we need to be there for 9:00pm to set up.I have checked through my gear and did not find your chains. But if you still have your wicks then I think we have a spare set of chains for you to use.I will e-mail you all later to tell you about Saturday.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'