audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Three months in the tropics is over and now I'm back in Perth looking for fire friends. I got a job in Freo so I'm looking for somewhere to live there. Anyone know about the cop attitude towards spinning fire around here?I'm also willing to help newbies learn if they want too. grin------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire[This message has been edited by audax (edited 05 October 2001).]

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
wheeeeee!!! heheheheh! they might be a leetle difficult to find, but the twirlers are there! where are you living/working?i havent heard of anyone having issues with cops, provided you arent stupid i guess (i havent been twirling long enough to see a summer yet, which is when most firetwirling gets happening). guards at the train station dont seem to have problems with me practising unlit on the platforms, and in freo you can practise (unlit) in alleys during the busiest parts of the day, if you feel the need. verrry relaxed.i would reallllly LOVE some help, havent been able to find poi twirlers too easily, mostly staffs. email me (clarelake@hotmail.com)... and i can tell whatever you need help with. where in freo are you working? rent can be a bit steep, but it is the bestestest place in perth to live.

Twirl Girlmember
14 posts

Posted:
WOW!Fire people are out there, believe you me, I currently live 10mins outta Freo!Feel free to email me on candybabi@hotmail.com Catcha and welcome to WA!------------------Lisa

Lisa

tribestranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey perth crew,

i have recently discovered poi and i'm keen to learn a few things! online tutorials dont seem to be as motivating as actually getting out there and doing it! i dont know anyone else who twirls or does anything relative for that matter! i also live and work 10 mins out of freo myself so thought i'de send a shout out to anyone who wants to teach some basics or point me in the direction of some place that might? any insight would be greatly appreciated! if u wanna get in touch via email my addy is:
wdevine@hotmail.com

cheers!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Hyde park Tuesday nights from 7ish at the pagoda on the North side of the park.
8 to be safe on beeting otghers will be there.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
https://perthfire.zensunni.org/forum/index.php
Here is our boards

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu