• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

spikeyrich
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Total posts: 19
Posted:FREE PARTY!!I have been charged by the promoter to find people in northern England (or where ever) who are interested in doing a bit of fire in exchange for beer at a legal free party in a disused church in Sheffield. Its all above board so the cops wont be busting the place which is always nice to avoid where ever possible!It will take place on 3rd November and is a Halloween party so should be nice n spooky in a church!!The music will mainly be drum n bass & breakbeat....keep your eyes peeled for more info or mail me directly.Party on dude!! (sorry, jus watched Bill & Ted!)------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

Delete Topic

GaBBeRave19

Total posts: 72
Posted:why arent there more ppl like you in america

Delete

ellie
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

Total posts: 38
Posted:hey, sounds great! i'm sitting here asking myself why i moved down south from sheffield, when it sounds like all the cool stuffs goin on there. oh well. i'll be down in london on nov 3rd at the trade justice carnival to show my support towards getting a better planet,i'll be taking my poi down to swing in the presession so if you know anyone else who'd be interested come down,should be fun! if not have a great party and happy twirling luv ellie.

Delete

Durbs

Durbs

Classically British

Total posts: 5688
Posted:Errr, is it just me or do fire and beer make for a rather dodgy combination...------------------I have only one burning desire....let me stand next to your fire

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Delete

Barb

Total posts: 13
Posted:Hi there Rich. I'm interested - could you post me some details?We're at Planet Zogg at the Arches tonight if you fancy meeting up for a chat.Barb

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Delete

spikeyrich

Total posts: 19
Posted:Hi Guys!Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the party on the 3rd has been cancelled. I have been assured that there will be another one put on within the next few weeks...will keep you posted!------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Why was it cancelled? I'm assuming you mean Greentop. Judging by the amount of people talking about it and the number of flyers I've been given I'd have thought it was still going ahead.You must be higher up the chain of command than the folks i've been talking to.
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------C@ntus

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete