spikeyrichBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
FREE PARTY!!I have been charged by the promoter to find people in northern England (or where ever) who are interested in doing a bit of fire in exchange for beer at a legal free party in a disused church in Sheffield. Its all above board so the cops wont be busting the place which is always nice to avoid where ever possible!It will take place on 3rd November and is a Halloween party so should be nice n spooky in a church!!The music will mainly be drum n bass & breakbeat....keep your eyes peeled for more info or mail me directly.Party on dude!! (sorry, jus watched Bill & Ted!)------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
why arent there more ppl like you in america

ellieBRONZE Member
38 posts

Posted:
hey, sounds great! i'm sitting here asking myself why i moved down south from sheffield, when it sounds like all the cool stuffs goin on there. oh well. i'll be down in london on nov 3rd at the trade justice carnival to show my support towards getting a better planet,i'll be taking my poi down to swing in the presession so if you know anyone else who'd be interested come down,should be fun! if not have a great party and happy twirling luv ellie.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Errr, is it just me or do fire and beer make for a rather dodgy combination...------------------I have only one burning desire....let me stand next to your fire

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Barbmember
13 posts

Posted:
Hi there Rich. I'm interested - could you post me some details?We're at Planet Zogg at the Arches tonight if you fancy meeting up for a chat.Barb

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

spikeyrichBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys!Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the party on the 3rd has been cancelled. I have been assured that there will be another one put on within the next few weeks...will keep you posted!------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Why was it cancelled? I'm assuming you mean Greentop. Judging by the amount of people talking about it and the number of flyers I've been given I'd have thought it was still going ahead.You must be higher up the chain of command than the folks i've been talking to. wink grin------------------C@ntus

Meh