Page:
FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Well as the weather is warming up and the days are getting longer, Wednesday nights in Camperdown park should start ramping up again!Come down to the park from about 7pm, bring your toys, some fuel and have a twirl!We're always looking for some drummers to come along and play along with us, so if anyone knows, or is in a drumming circle that may be interested ... let them know to come down smile------------------Frenzie - Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -https://wickeffect.cjb.net**Updates to page coming shortly**

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
It doesnt need to be on a wednesday, I live in newtown, so if ya wanted some and can pick it up, send me an email and we could arrange a time or something.

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted:
that would be awesome. will let u know when i'm in the area. although i might be after 2 or 3 litres - as i have a friend who is also after fire-water. would that be ok? (don't want to use your entire supply) smile*e

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Argh so you are the doods with the relay gear! First you take the Olympics, and now this! smileUm do ya reckon the fire gear's gonna make it to Deniliquinn, NSW for Easter? Confest will lurve you all if it does!Keep Peter Hore alive!"Keep it burning, gang!"- anonymous arsonist

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Bender - the relay gear hasnt been in Sydney for a few months now, check the forum and find where it is there.Bounce - yeah thats no worries, I buy it for friends as well and stuff, its easier and cheaper for everyone to buy 20litres and stuff. So as much as you want is fine, I can always order more!Just make sure you save some kero containers or something cause i dont have any spare!

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Hello fellow twirlers.
Im writing to get a general concensus about Wednesday night twirling nights.
Sometimes there are lots of people, sometimes there are very few! It all depends on the weather, work, how people are feeling etc etc and especially now that its getting colder and getting into winter, people are less likely to come out and play!

Sooooooooo, was thinking about making it a monthly thing over the winter 6 months and that way if we have a set date each month then you can either plan ahead, or at least not have to come each week... this way hopefully we will get everyone who comes at the one time, instead of some one week and some the next!

Democratically byself ive decided that it shall start next week and thus be every 2nd wednesday of the month, unless anyone can think of any reason why it shouldnt be then!

So next Wednesday from 7pm (early cause of end of daylight savings) at the usual spot in Camperdown Memorial Park.
If you know people that can come and drum for us, that would be great, or any other musical instruments.

Also bring your own fuel and lighters and containers for the fuel!
If there are any problems, let me know, otherwise happy twirling and hopefully see everyone at one time!

firecastermember
10 posts

Posted:
for all you sydney guys, we twirl at south maroubra in a fairly sheltered area when the weather is bad, usually fri or sat nights, we have shelter and pumping music. if anyone is interested in dropping in email me firecaster@optushome.com.au for the weekly details. (we change location and nights from week to week.)

Dance my children, light up the skies, become one with the music, Thumpatron is with you. -The Thumpatron Clan.

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
OK tonight is the night, next one will be a month away.

So come along, from 7pm, if you have an instrument, bring it along so we can have some noise as well!

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Yay! there was a good turn out last night!
Next one May 8th!

See yas all there!

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
next week is the big week!

Hope to see some people there with bells on (literally!)

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
We'd really love people to bring along some instruments to entertain us with and have some cool beats to twirl to!

Page: