Ithacamember
45 posts

Posted:
If you live around Bath UK come to Green Park Station Sundays 7.30-8pm for twirling of all kinds, fire and fun. We now have permission to use Green Park Station for practice sessions on Sundays! So check the website for information on how/where and when...For up to date information on meeting times and places check:www.poishop.f2s.com/ and click on fire in the park banner or link direct towww.poishop.f2s.com/poievents.html#firepark[This message has been edited by Ithaca (edited 10 October 2001).]

------------------
errrm I intend to live forever, or at least die trying.
Voltaire

felixmember
9 posts

Posted:
nice 1!! i'm in leicester at the mo (at uni) but i live in bristol, so i'm sure i'll come along next time i'm home! c u soon!

beakermember
54 posts

Posted:
Cool I have freinds in bath So I might be up there I am well out of practice as I havent spun for over a month due to a bad back and to really top it all off I recently trapped a nerve in my shoulder frown

C'mon baby light my fire

robmember
4 posts

Posted:
heh therequite a while since ive posted on heregood 2 c theres loads more people around spinning,especially as theres a load in the S.Wwer'e bristol crew .theres a few of us here .i spin poi,staff ,just starting on clubs and devil sticks,itd b great 2 meet up and share skills,either in bath or bristol.give us an email------------------Love,Peace,and Happiness

Love,Peace,and Happiness

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
I'll make it this sunday (7th Oct) if the weather is good!nice one!I'll spread the word!Axisxxx

Ithacamember
45 posts

Posted:
Just to say that this sunday was minging and freezing and I am definitely going to sort somewhere better to swing/twirl for next weekend, so check this space (or your emails).------------------be nice, life's to short for shit.

------------------
errrm I intend to live forever, or at least die trying.
Voltaire

paulthepaulMember
4 posts

Posted:
hello i live in Bath but dont hve a clue where green park sation is please e-mail me to give me directions and i will be there i love poi and staff peace and love Paul