weaselynnBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Hi everyone!! I just wanted to invite anyone that's interested to come to Utica NY on Friday September 28th for a Glowstick party. It is going to be at Uncle Jimmy's Tavern (formerly Albie's) on the corners of Schuyler St. and Warren St. in West Utica. Were starting at 9p and going until 2a. With a private afterhours for a few select people. We are hoping to meet with other spinners in the area and see what we all can do. And hopfully it will lead us to doing a CNY Glowsticking Competition. Hope you can come!!!

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
how hard is it to get to utica from NYC

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
Could you give an address to the place? Like 394 schuyler er sumthin , cause i'd like to put it into map quest so i can see exactly how long it would take to get there.

We are defined by the choices we make

weaselynnBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
It is not hard to get to Utica from NYC at all. Get on the Thruway, and get off at I believe exit 31 which should be the Utica exit, and it's like 5 minutes from there. If you need exact directions, you can e-mail me at weaselynn@msn.com Also, I'm not sure of the exact number on Schyler St., but like I said it's right on the corner of that and Warren St. I will try and get back to you about the address OK!!!