Kosmik Lunatik
Total posts: 58
Posted:Hey what up peeps, I would love to get together with some spinners if your in mass and aren't doing anything this weekend give me a shout.Peace Matty

Delete Topic

Code128
Total posts: 69
Posted:Hey Matty,Have you checked us out at the Yahoo Anthelion Group site. Send a message to the Admin if your not in yet so you can get all the details. ITS Big Big BIG. Just send an email to Anthelion@yahoogroups.comCode128

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Delete

SteelWngs
SteelWngs

Total posts: 169
Posted:Is this an exclusive list or can anyone from MA join?Just wanting to know.------------------Blessings to all, Peter "There is a rhythm that unites us with the natural world. The more we learnto feel that rhythm and get it into the mainstream of our lives, thestronger can be our spirit."--- Robert Rodale

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Delete

Kosmik Lunatik
Total posts: 58
Posted:Join up partner Im hoping to get something goingpeace

Delete

SteelWngs
SteelWngs

Total posts: 169
Posted:I applied to the Egroups list I'm just waiting to be approved.------------------Blessings to all, Peter "There is a rhythm that unites us with the natural world. The more we learnto feel that rhythm and get it into the mainstream of our lives, thestronger can be our spirit."--- Robert Rodale

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Delete