Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > would like to gather upstate ny or nyc kids

Login/Join to Participate

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
hi all you NYers. i'm in syracuse and i would love to invite all of you here to spin on a weekend. i have a couple people interested already. if you are at all interested...email me and tell me when a good weekend for you is. Grlfrommars14@hotmail.com.i really hope i get to meet more of you. i've met pele and i would love to see the talent in the rest of ny.love all------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
i'd like to add, the 22nd is a good day for n8 and i. if you can make it email me and let me know. if not please email me with a good date and we will work it out somehow. also if any newbie what to learn , n8 and i are decent teachers(for free of course) and have been twirling for about 2 years now. we would love to spread out talent to anyone. love to all------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I'd like to give a big "Word." to those last two posts, i'd like everyone to meet in syracuse if that's at all possible, its kinda central and it would be much easier for us, we haven't found a place yet, but I got a huge back yard and I'd love to see you all come out, also like the martian said I would be more than willing to teach anyone, or at least give a few pointers. Glowstickers, and firespinners welcome come one come all.(Lynn, i hope you can make it as well smile ) ------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Wish I could come out and jam with you guys. But it's along way from cleveland. I'll be headed out to your area around 15,16? of october for www.playadelfuego.org ]------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
THE BENEFIT RAVE IS NOW THE 21ST. but n8 and i still would like some people to join us on the 22nd also. smile------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

D3l1r1umbefore delirium there was... delight
57 posts

Posted:
Do you guys still do anything?
I would get out to the Syracuse area