***peteSILVER Member
38 posts

Posted:
I just want to know if there are any twirler in Melbourne Australia. I have met a few but i am looking for more cause i want to have a big gathering.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey ***pete, It's kinda not the time of year to be wanting to stumble on pyro's. Wait till it warms up, then watch 'em come out. Edinburgh Gardens in Fitzroy or O'Donnell Gardens and St. Kilda Beach in St. Kilda is where you'll find 'em.C'ya, Chris @ FireWorks.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
heya,st kilda is where its at, as the weather warms more people crawl out of their holes and soon enough they are swarming all over the foreshore. take a trip there, bring drums and fire

Rainmember
69 posts

Posted:
Check out the "melbourne twirlers, where are u" thread. Rain.

***peteSILVER Member
38 posts

Posted:
cool thanks for your help. when i am twirling in the city i all ways get people coming up to me and saying that i should go to st kilda when it gets warmer. but why should people only twirl in the summer. thats no fun. you should twirl all year round.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
where st kilda is there is a huge probability of rain so they only come out when it is warm, i used to go and twirl everynight there but it is never as good as when everyone is around, and when its warmer people stay out longer too, its a bloody cold state