felixmember
9 posts

Posted:
any 1 goin to the reading festival next weekend? i need to learn some tips and tricks?

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Ooh, might do if you point me to some info...What Where when how to get there?------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

felixmember
9 posts

Posted:
all tickets are sold out, but if you fancy goin next it is always on the aug bank holiday weekend, big park near the train station, starts thursday ends monday and is more fun than you can shake a stick at, especialy if it is on fire and spins around alot!!

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
Hello!!!!Just on the Subject of Reading Festival that has just passed, did anyone go? and more importantly did you have a wicked time??? One of my friends went up there and saw some poi'ers, he doesn't poi himself and has only heard of it through talking to me. Anyways, he thought they were amazing!! So i was just thinking, it could have been one of you guys he had been admiring from afar!! Wow, im so going to Reading one day, just too spin fire and meet peoples!! Its all soooo exciting!!! hehe!!Keep Smiling grinGolden

Sinmember
2 posts

Posted:
I was at reading festival, i also live there and there were quite a few spinners we were all hanging outside joe bananas and although i've only just started poi-ing every 1 was borrowing my poi. it was cool

Sinmember
2 posts

Posted:
I was at reading festival, i also live there and there were quite a few spinners we were all hanging outside joe bananas and although i've only just started poi-ing every 1 was borrowing my poi. it was cool