TribalTrancemember
2 posts

Posted:
Any upstaters(NY) here interested in swinging before the summer is over? Maybe a big get together or something(rave, private party). Lets hear if there is anyone out there!!!!

Gabimember
3 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm out here!! ... kind of sort of ... at least in a bordering state. I live in the Princeton area but Im always up for taking a daytrip. I think some sort of gathering while we still have this great weather is a fantastic idea. Just give me a place and time.. I'll most definately be there (though weekends are most convenient) Lets keep in touch so we can work out the details. My email is madtofu@aol or just post a reply on this thread. -Gabi

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Humm, gonna be kinda hard for me to get together, going on vacation for the last week or so of aug, then school starts back up. perhaps some weekend inthe fall... I know a few spinners (6 actually) from my area and I know we'd like to get together maybe in october er something.keep me posted,N8------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

TribalTrancemember
2 posts

Posted:
Ok thats a start. October is not good for me because I am out of the US in mid september. Does anyone know of any good festivals we could meet at? Or any private places that are interesting. Upstate has alot of woodland so that is an option.