Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Anyone in AK, NZ want to meet four a spin?

Login/Join to Participate

monkeykat

Total posts: 13
Posted:Hi anyone in Auckland want to meet up for a spin, Im a former a kiwi who now lives in Sydney.I'm over here for 3 weeks or so and are staying in Mission Bay.There are some great spots to spin on the waterfront facing Rangitoto Island.I can be contacted via emailmonkeymetal@hotmail.comI spin Single, double staffs, clubs and crosses.Till then MonkeyKat

Delete Topic

flash fire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal

Total posts: 2758
Posted:how goest thou Monkeykat? I see you've picked up crosses too now. nice one!just moving this post over to EPG Forum. I also suggest you have a look through the Meet Others database.later.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete