Blackbird
Total posts: 337
Posted:I'll be down the drome tonight, first time! Hope to see all the London peeps there!!!------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery! Å Ĉ К я

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete Topic

Annie C
Total posts: 40
Posted:Hello BlackbirdWell I was thinking of backing out tonight, weather not too great...however with the prospect of meeting a fellow member, maybe I should get orrf me arse and get down there....what do you look like???Wings yellow beak???Only kidding
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Masaya
Total posts: 6
Posted:I really wan't to go but I'm saving for my holiday {off to Morocco next week} but whenI get back I'm bringing the cream of Brighton Poi {early September} so be sure to be there then!!

xxx Masaya xxx

Delete

Annie C
Posted:Hi MasayaDoes that mean you are bringing a whole group of people from Brighton....I hope so...if not it will be good to see you there....Enjoy your holiday...I have just kissed mine goodbye...funds are soooooo shite at the moment....
Non-Https Image Link
I'll just have to spin instead.....

Delete

Blackbird
Posted:Did you go in the end?I was the kid with the triple glowstick poi, I spent most of my time outside, I don't know if you saw me...I didn't find anyone who said they posted on the boards here, although many said they had consulted this page for the lessons.And if Florentin is reading this... Hi! See you next week!(might have been Justine, come to think of it. Or Florence. Hmm...)Ooo and glowsticks rock. Better than fire imho, so much less hassle
Non-Https Image Link
) and purdy colours too...

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Mogli
Total posts: 19
Posted:I'll be in London for a few weeks next month. I'll have to check out the Drome when i get there.CYA------------------Live life, don't just exist.

Live life, don't just exist.

Delete

Annie C
Posted:Hi BlackbirdI am a bad bad girl.....sorry did not make it last night...loads of stuff on, however I will be there next week and I will come and find you to say a big oooop hello to you....Apologies and yes I am slack....See you soon, I actually lit up me fire poi last night for the first time....I was really careful just one at a time....I was amazed at the sound it makes...quite inspiring I had to force myself to stop....more fire tonight...Oh Yes!!
Non-Https Image Link
Annie

Delete

miss_rummage
miss_rummage

Total posts: 63
Posted:hi blackbird & Annie!i too was supposed to get my ass down to the drome but didn't quite make it!but i am heading down there next weekso i hope to see you guys there!
Non-Https Image Link

stay smilin

Delete

Blackbird
Posted:Hey London peeps, I really wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you just for twirls and giggles... a week is a long time to wait!Anyone vaguely interested and/or able to put up with my endless prattle?

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

miss_rummage
miss_rummage

Posted:twirls and giggles ah!
Non-Https Image Link
how could i say no to that. I'm keen as to hook up with ya blackbird and anyone else.my new set ot poi arrived from nz this morning and im looking forward to having a play!
Non-Https Image Link
so let me know where and when

stay smilin

Delete

Annie C
Posted:Yup name a place and time...weekend might be good...whatever....or after work.....

Delete

miss_rummage
miss_rummage

Posted:hey Annie and blackbird, maybe we should meet up at the volcano festival on saturday that garbo just posted! have a look at the link
Non-Https Image Link
for more info.------------------stay smilin

stay smilin

Delete

Blackbird
Posted:Sounds fantrastic!I'm not doing anything tomorrow, if anyone is interested at doing things at such short notice... I'm on school holidays so I'm pretty much living from one day to the next.We need to find a place where we can do fire, some park somewhere, somewhere easy to find...It would be so much easier to make arrangements in the irc chat...

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:off you go to Gatherings too!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

Masaya
Total posts: 6
Posted:Hi U.K peeps,That festival looks cool, I got a flyer for it when I was at the Essential festie roots day. I can't make it though cos I have a party up north to go to but have a great time and post to tell us all about it. Well, bye for a month, I'm off on holiday!xxxxx Masaya xxxxxx

xxx Masaya xxx

Delete