Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
I'll be down the drome tonight, first time! Hope to see all the London peeps there!!!------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Annie Cmember
40 posts

Posted:
Hello BlackbirdWell I was thinking of backing out tonight, weather not too great...however with the prospect of meeting a fellow member, maybe I should get orrf me arse and get down there....what do you look like???Wings yellow beak???Only kidding grin

Masayamember
6 posts

Posted:
I really wan't to go but I'm saving for my holiday {off to Morocco next week} but whenI get back I'm bringing the cream of Brighton Poi {early September} so be sure to be there then!!

xxx Masaya xxx

Annie Cmember
40 posts

Posted:
Hi MasayaDoes that mean you are bringing a whole group of people from Brighton....I hope so...if not it will be good to see you there....Enjoy your holiday...I have just kissed mine goodbye...funds are soooooo shite at the moment.... frownI'll just have to spin instead.....

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Did you go in the end?I was the kid with the triple glowstick poi, I spent most of my time outside, I don't know if you saw me...I didn't find anyone who said they posted on the boards here, although many said they had consulted this page for the lessons.And if Florentin is reading this... Hi! See you next week!(might have been Justine, come to think of it. Or Florence. Hmm...)Ooo and glowsticks rock. Better than fire imho, so much less hassle blush) and purdy colours too...

MogliGOLD Member
19 posts

Posted:
I'll be in London for a few weeks next month. I'll have to check out the Drome when i get there.CYA------------------Live life, don't just exist.

Live life, don't just exist.

Annie Cmember
40 posts

Posted:
Hi BlackbirdI am a bad bad girl.....sorry did not make it last night...loads of stuff on, however I will be there next week and I will come and find you to say a big oooop hello to you....Apologies and yes I am slack....See you soon, I actually lit up me fire poi last night for the first time....I was really careful just one at a time....I was amazed at the sound it makes...quite inspiring I had to force myself to stop....more fire tonight...Oh Yes!! shockedAnnie

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
hi blackbird & Annie!i too was supposed to get my ass down to the drome but didn't quite make it!but i am heading down there next weekso i hope to see you guys there! tongue

stay smilin

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Hey London peeps, I really wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you just for twirls and giggles... a week is a long time to wait!Anyone vaguely interested and/or able to put up with my endless prattle?

63 posts

Posted:
twirls and giggles ah! grin how could i say no to that. I'm keen as to hook up with ya blackbird and anyone else.my new set ot poi arrived from nz this morning and im looking forward to having a play! tongueso let me know where and when

stay smilin

Annie Cmember
40 posts

Posted:
Yup name a place and time...weekend might be good...whatever....or after work.....

63 posts

Posted:
hey Annie and blackbird, maybe we should meet up at the volcano festival on saturday that garbo just posted! have a look at the link grin for more info.------------------stay smilin

stay smilin

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Sounds fantrastic!I'm not doing anything tomorrow, if anyone is interested at doing things at such short notice... I'm on school holidays so I'm pretty much living from one day to the next.We need to find a place where we can do fire, some park somewhere, somewhere easy to find...It would be so much easier to make arrangements in the irc chat...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
off you go to Gatherings too!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Masayamember
6 posts

Posted:
Hi U.K peeps,That festival looks cool, I got a flyer for it when I was at the Essential festie roots day. I can't make it though cos I have a party up north to go to but have a great time and post to tell us all about it. Well, bye for a month, I'm off on holiday!xxxxx Masaya xxxxxx

xxx Masaya xxx