Masayamember
6 posts

Posted:
Hi, I'm pretty new to this site but loving it all the same. Been doing poi and fire for 2 years now since Solipse in Hungary. I'm now based in Brighton and I was thinking that with the severe lack of festies this year {what with Foot & Mouth and everything} perhaps we could organise a twirling day somewhere in England, although I recommend Brighton because the scene has exploded down here big time. Perhaps in September? Love to hear from you with any thoughts on the subject. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Masaya xxxxxxxxx

xxx Masaya xxx

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Sup just to get started welcome to this site and of course the art of poi.A great Idea you've had there I think it would be a great idea to organise something.If you were going to do you think it would be a night thing or a weekend thing because some people might want to travel a long way.Where in Brighton were you thinking?Well get back to me anyway.Good luck with the Poi etc. Happy TwirlingSista

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
hi ya Masaya!id definately be keen for a mission down to brighton.ive only been spinning for about 4 months but am keen to hook up with fellow peoples to spin.a weekend could be cool. all we need is some drummers and a sound system.sweeet.------------------stay smilin

stay smilin

Masayamember
6 posts

Posted:
Hi guys, Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I've been pondering the idea. I have figured that I will talk to the council when I get back from my holiday and see if we can have the 'Level' for a day of swinging. This is basically a park in the centre of Brighton which has recently become quite a popular place to swing {the beach is nice but the pebbles are hard to move/dance on.} So basically I will post a new thread if I have any luck with the authorities. Bye for now! xxxx Masaya xxxx

xxx Masaya xxx