• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

“Poi”

This product feed supplied by Home of Poi Ltd.

View Shop Index

View Shop Index

“Poi”

This product feed supplied by Home of Poi Ltd.
© 1998 - 2017 Home of Poi Ltd, New Zealand unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:I just wanted to say to Jus Aname, Katinca, and Josh that I really enjoyed meeting you guys you are great people and you opened my eyes a lot into the world of fire, especially Josh's double staves, that was amazing.Jus Aname, sorry I didnt get to say bye to you at SpinJam but I couldent find you when I left. Keep working on your Poi your gettin better with btb
Non-Https Image Link
Josh we had a conversation about not actually seeing someone do a behind the back 5 beat weave, and if they could they would send in a video. Their was a guy who showed up very late at SpinJam who was really amazing and worked it into his performance beautifully. It was quite a stretch of his arms though
Non-Https Image Link
See you again sometime ^_^Brian[This message has been edited by Spanky (edited 01 August 2001).]

Delete Topic

Posted:hey brian,KAte and I had a great time too, hope you have a cool time seeing the world
Non-Https Image Link
we will be checking out spin jam when we get back to SF after Fusion Festival.Seeya round,Josh

Delete