Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Hello to all UK Poi-ers,I've been poi-ing for 5/6 wks now, and really want to get together with others. This has proved easier said than done, so I thought I'd take the initiative and try and organise a gathering. So if anyone is interested in getting together one Saturday in Nottingham either mail me, or shout out below.:-)~~Go on, you know you want to!!Mark

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi MarkI live in London but have some freinds who are fully into the staff fire twirling and poi malarky, so if you are still interested I can put you in touch......London has a great poi workshop on a Tuesday night if you ever down this way...AdiosAnnie

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
:-)~Sure, my email is Marlborored17@yahoo.com, either mail me their details or pass on mine to them.Cheers muchlyM:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
Well Id love to come to your gathering and meet other fellow poi artists! But unfortunately, Cornwall is too far away!! Oh well, maybe there will be a gathering in Newquay and everyone could go the pub after?? hmm... ok never mind wink, well have fun at ur gathering!! I'll be there is spirit!!Keep Smiling grinGolden Krispy

newly burntmember
6 posts

Posted:
I live in Nottingham but I am traveling at the moment back 21st of August been learning poi for about 4 months out here will drop you an E-mail when I'm back in sunny Nottingham. till them happy hurting

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I think we definatly need a gathering in Newquay...what an Idea......I am off to my poi workshop tonight...gonna light the fire ones for the 1st time and hopefully keep my eyebrows....Will be in contact about Nottingham....

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
Yep I think a Gathering in Newquay is a great idea!! u know u all want to!!! hehe wink Golden Krispy

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Sup Mark, if i'm not to late could you tell me the details for this gathering, I might beable to make it, not sure though because I am going away soon, so could you either pass on some details on here or e-mail me directly.Thanx loads.Happy TwirlingSista

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi