Antti_Panttimember
17 posts

Posted:
..all the way from Finland in the end of july. I'm staying there for a month and I want to train with somebody there. I'm quite experienced with the staff (1 or 2) and poi. I can even do teaching for food and a place to stay. And also ofcourse I want to meet cool local people and hang out. I'm also doing Food Not Bombs work there and music..Antti, jusaname@hotmail.com

Antti_Panttimember
17 posts

Posted:
ok.. i checked out the poi-lessons. I'm not experienced in that section. yet.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi,while I'm not local, I'll be there around the same time, and I'd love to hookup for a spin.I'm good on single staff (learning doubles) and on poi. so perhaps we could trade some hints and tips - I'll give you poi if you give me doubles winkJosh

MarkusDarkmember

Posted:
There is a group in San Francisco called Burn Unit, although that is all the information I have for them. I work with a group in Sunnyvale/San Jose called Incension where there are about 5-10 spinners from beginner to intermediate ability - with a couple of advance spinners as well. I am sure that they'd love to hook up with anyone new to exchange ideas.

Life is but a dream

Antti_Panttimember
17 posts

Posted:
Thank you.. I'm in SF next wednesday. If you get their email or phonenumber could you send them mine or me theirs.. jusaname@hotmail.com. San Jose isn't that far from SF is it? I might come there also.thanks once again.. Antti

shevamember
3 posts

Posted:
hi guys,i'm coming from israel and i'll be in SF in 1.8. i will stay in YMCA till 4/8 and be happy to meet with you. i do poi. my email while i'm here is dhwein@hotmail.com will be happy to here from you

HOP Newsletter