• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Wanting to meet twirlers from the UK!!!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1234
GoaFire

Total posts: 71
Posted:hellooooo.......im wanting to find people into twirling from the UK...just to chat...etc. anyways thats all i needed to say so i shall far thee all a fairwell...*smiles*goafire xxx

Delete Topic

Greens

Total posts: 4
Posted:I'm a new poi boyIm from North London any one who wants to give me a shout feel free at greensuk@hotmail.comMy other mish mash of hobbies areClubbing/ravingBrazilian Jiu jitsuany think fun really

Delete

sunbeam
SILVER Member since Nov 2001

sunbeam

old hand

Total posts: 1032
Posted:Hello everyone.I live in London and am interested in meeting anyone in the area who wants to come out and play sometime. Happy to learn and teach but basically just want to have fun.E-mail me please
Non-Https Image Link

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Delete

Tempest

addict

Total posts: 522
Posted:Come on kids, is that really everyone in the u.k and there only seems to be a couble of fire folk in Ireland too?------------------TEMPEST

Delete

Barb

Total posts: 13
Posted:Just a quick "hello" to Orange - yes we do know each other - regular at Zogg and Headcharge (friend of James). Hope to see you at the next one.XB

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Delete

Mr_Coops
SILVER Member since Nov 2001

Mr_Coops

Total posts: 42
Posted:Hey peepsJust registered and saw this thread.I'm a newbie twirler and looking for inspiration. Anywhere in london for me to go to meet similar people would be good :-)

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Sorry, Barb, which James are you friends with?I know for a fact there are several.there is : Jamie (headcharge jamie obviously)Spikey Jamessparkley, dready James (my personal favourite
Non-Https Image Link
)and the dark haired one (who I suspect you mean - but i could be wrong) with whom I was briefly spinning staves at Planet Zogg the other weekThere's bound to be more besides. There's always more. That's what more means.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The wool is over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

orange

Total posts: 158
Posted:merry meet barbwoowoo cantusmy knee still isn`t there yet so i`m in 'taking it easy mode' - so i`ll be washing my hair all this weekendyou ain`t seen me....right.....orange energy hugs expounding from me to the universe ...xxx...------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Everyone's dropping out. Tempest had better still be coming or I'm going to be cross! And thistle - I want to see how much tundra damage has been done.

Delete

Tempest

addict

Total posts: 522
Posted:I'm still here Cantus ol' buddy, bit skinter but I is gagging to learn some moves from you all. TEMPEST

Delete

cassie

Total posts: 6
Posted:Hey! my name is cass,just moved to Oxfordshire from Australia, dying to meet other twirlers. Been poi'ing for about 1 1/2 yrs. Working here heaps, but am always up for trading tricks, so if u are in the area, I'd love to hear from ya!!cass_heinrich@hotmail.combye!!

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:I was talking about Headcharge mate. And you came. I'm proud of you for making the effort.We'll go play at Zogg. I should have my new toys by then!
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Page: 1234