Forums > Social Chat > That feeling, that sensation!!!!!!! I can't wait for fire!

Login/Join to Participate

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok, Im not here to write anything much. Just i was spinning poi in my bedroom and listening to music! And i was so happy and hyper!! What an head rush!!! I havn't even lit my poi yet!! That feeling is gonna be amazing when i reach that fire stage! I can't wait!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Im so happy!! anyways, just thought id share my pretty ordinary experience which i find really exciting!! Keep Smiling grinGolden KripsyPS: Im not mad....... no really!! wink

beakermember
54 posts

Posted:
Great man. lighting up for the first time is a fantastic experience. I am doing sparkly poi for the first time tomorrow cant wait!!

C'mon baby light my fire

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
So... have you lit up yet, Golden Krispy ?Shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

jowahmember
6 posts

Posted:
Hay KP, When u do finaly decide to light up, You know im gonna be there to support u!! Its gonna be a majical experiance. I no mine was!Anyway, Keep spinning and smiling il see u soon.Jowah