AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hello all.i am off to rotterdam in the summer and i thought i heard a wisper of a juggling thing form a someone on the site and as i am in the netherlands all summer then i may just come down so if anyone has any info... help smilethanks.. and is there anyone in NL who spins as it would be cool to meet up!! i come over every few months so that would be fun!!see you all... of to another exam now.... bye------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Dottmember
29 posts

Posted:
juggling thing near rotterdam is probably the european juggling convention www.ejc2001.nlother festivals happening can be found on either www.juggling.org (most of that site is out of date but the festivals are updated) and www.jugglingdb.comi am hoping to go to the ejc smile but i will probably be visiting best mate in amsterdam a few times over the summer, so if people are near there let me know smile.[This message has been edited by Dott (edited 12 June 2001).]

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
thahnks for the info... really handy and yes that was what i meanti am ment to be going to a peformance camp untik the 29th of july.. and then sometime in august go to the netherlands i am often over so... yeah y not meeyt up?i am currently hoping to go to the ejc but im not going to commit myself as i dont know when i will go over there yet and what dates im working... ect ect ectbut hope to see you around angus smile------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Dottmember
29 posts

Posted:
you're in nottingham too are you? (just looked at your post). i may be there too in the summer - i am going to travel lots this summer mostly with work! again!anyone (reading this) in santa fe or los alamos, new mexico?