Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > is anyone going to be in or near ROME the first week of June??

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
ill be on my honeymoon that week, and we are going to Italy. We are staying 6 days in Rome. We are going to take a day trip to another town, not sure which one yet. But i thought it would be very cool if i met one of my POI'ing brothers or sisters in my first trip across the ocean. I will probably not get to go back to europe for a long time. Hell i took out a loan just so i could take my fiance there. She hasnt been back since she was 12 or so.Anyway, if anyone is going to be in or around that are, let me know. or if you know of a place that people spin, that would be cool too.Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Accually Super, i'm gonna be in Italy for the first two weeks of June, gonna be in rome for week or so...

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
ARE YOU SERIOus!!!! Fucking awesome..you want to meet up somewhere?? Email me and we can chat about it. It would bad-ass to put a face with a nmae, especially on the other side of the globe...Iknow we are staying at a hotel about a 5 minute walk to the Spanish StepsLet me know dude..."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
I wont be in Rome, but I will have some photos being exhibited in Pratta, nearby. Check them out if you get a chance!-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Hey super, what's your email address?

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
hey Sock...email is ahale@hbcengineering.comDrop me a mail...Super'Oh psychomonkey!!! Give me some more details about your stuff being displayed. Exactly where, when, times, what im looking for et cetra...I would be interested in seeing them..SUper------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Ok, my bad, I checked the calendar, and it wont be shown til' mid July. Really sorry about that, If youd like to see some of my stuff I can post it, when I get my scanner working again. Sorry about that, Im just not that great at reading european dates (dd/mm/yy)-PSM------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon