Galaxiemember
4 posts

Posted:
tongueWow dudes, hummm...right on fer sher!!!!I didn't think I was gonna be the first one to do it. Ok, here I am from Princess of Wands to Galaxie (in the memory of my first burn in the shape of a galaxy...yes it was shaped like one!).Had a great week-end. Special thanks to Christian, his friends and family. Was great to meet everyone. Hope to see everyone in June. Wrote to Le Skunk about it.See you all soon.LN

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
HEY LN....Funny! What time did you end up getting in?Can't wait for the next one. The worst of the weekend for me was leaving, and that speeding ticket I got on the way home. Yes, thank you Christian for the spot and fun. It was nice to meet you and the rest of Franconia! grinCamping was fun, rain was wet. FOr me the experience was so much better than the ECSP as I was over my shyness with you all. It was great to get to know you all better and spend time. I look forward to many more of these.Take care all and remember....P.L.U.R. fer sher dudes! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 30 May 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Hi all!It was indeed a lot of fun, except that on the drive back Will and I got slammed with heavy rain and hail. Ah, beautiful and logical northeast weather... And we saw a deer as we were driving. Big deal for me city boy. smileHope I can make it to NYC next month.Peace out winknomad

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
speeding ticket? thats so Bav!i think the rain just added that extra element of mud covered excitement. but could someone please talk to the rain gods that they should do the raining BEFORE the fire spinning and not during?yes twas fun...next time can i learn trailing? pretty please? smilePere

Galaxiemember
4 posts

Posted:
Sorry about this speeding ticket Pele frown but then it'll teach you to brag about how fast you got there!!! Joking.Nomad you're not allowed to say "hope I can make it on the 23rd", it is agreed, it's an obligation, I booked Carnegie Hall for your performance.See you around fer sher dudesLNps: Pere you have a very very Dutch place, and your drawings are amazing.------------------What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Like I thought 87 in a 65 is pretty fly, fer sher.Nomad, you better make it!!! The concert will wait for you! smileTrailing, right. That's a date Pere, it'll be so Dutch for the two of us to do together...right on! grinOh and I have a sitter already for NYC so I am there baby!!!!! smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

xestrelmember
9 posts

Posted:
screeak...

Galaxiemember
4 posts

Posted:
Guys, I wrote to Le Skunk. He wrote back. We might be able to spin fire when you come to the City. Apparently they do that on Sundays in Brooklyn. Could be really cool!Talk to you soon!LN