Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
HEY PELE. WHERE ARE YOU???? well if you see this post please email n8 about june 3rd. we've been trying to get a hold of you and n8 has emailed you a bunch. please hit us back ASAP. if anyone knows where she is, like if she's away and thats why she isn't responding, please let us know. thanx!!PLUR.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I go away for a weekend and see what happens?I didn't get any emails so I thought you weren't interested any more.Originally it was for the 2nd but I can't make it...so is the 3rd alright?WE'll start there and work our way to this I think!!!!Oh, and anyone else from the Western Central New York area, feel free to pipe in.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
You didn't get my emails?!?!?Drat!yes the 3rd of june is fine, where and when, still up for a beach location?So I sent two emails to you about a day ago to spiderblade@yahoo.com - that is your email addy right??Anyway, YES I AM VERY MUCH STILL INTERESTED.hope to see you soon.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
This thread has been moved to the Events & Performances Forum.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.