Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > A Gathering of poi twirlers in toronto maybe canceled

Login/Join to Participate

EnigmAmember
20 posts

Posted:
It looks like theres only three people twirling in toronto me eyestorm and firefly. so I guess there won't be an army of people twirling in Brendens backyard.

EyeStormmember
54 posts

Posted:
Please don't use my real name, even if it's spelled incorrectly. tongueGovernment agents might be watching.

((m/)) --==EyeStorm==--

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thing is..we woulnd't know it was your real name if you hadn't said it:PAnyway...three is a good place to start and did you find anyplace to entertain in July when a few of us can come up from New York area?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

EyeStormmember
54 posts

Posted:
Hehe, we still have to e-mail firefly. smile Sorry, fire, we're real procrastinators. And I don't mind if you know my real name. smileAny place to entertain... nope. Firefly, do you have any ideas?

((m/)) --==EyeStorm==--

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
if this is the gathering pele was telling me and n8 and drizzi about then please don't cancel. me my little sis and n8 and interested. if you all set a date and place and details please post. :)PLUR

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
if this is the gathering pele was telling me and n8 and drizzi about then please don't cancel. me my little sis and n8 and interested. if you all set a date and place and details please post. smilePLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.