CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
hey hey all you spainish spinners tonguei'm coming to spain in a bus with a few of my circus friends from here in the UK. just wondering, any poi/fire action in the north?oh, what are the rules for twirling there?Any guide lines for not getting in trouble with police?cheers all. PLUR

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hola !I am no spanish spinner, however, I have been lucky enough to go there 3 times in the past 4 months, so I'll write you some info by email.shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Buzz!member
18 posts

Posted:
Excellent! When are you coming down through? I will be living in Barcelona after Sept. 1. I can´t promise a place to stay (I don´t know if I´LL have one!) but loads of info as i´ve been traveling around Spain for the last month and a half doing fire shows and teaching workshops. Get in touch! buzzlambert@hotmail.comat the very least, check out parc de la ciudella on Sunday nights (after 5 until 12) An amazing scene.Bon Voyage!buzz!

Some say the World will end in Fire, Some say in Ice.
From what I've tasted of Desire, I hold with those who favor Fire.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Ah, life is beautiful !!!Cained and unabled, did you receive my long email ?????? In this email I was talking about Buzz whom you should contact and ... here he is ...Buzz, you rock wink Oh, and Buzz... living in Barcelona ???? You need to tell me a few things when you come to Paris he he he he !!!! oups, personal talk on the board Pele, Flash please not hurt little French frog winkshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"