s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
hmm... I'm pretty sure I was reading a thread a little while ago where someone said something about a group called the fireflies in sydney... is anyone on here part of that group?I met a guy who's moved up recently from round those parts who mentioned something about it..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
No firefly members here Splat (as far as I know anyway - they could be lurking about), although a few of us liase with them quite frequently.They are a group of absolutely beautiful girls with amazing all-round talents. Performance is their profession and passion.https://www.fireflys.netI'm jealous. wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Thanks flash ... search engines are overrated... smile

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
The Fireflys are the most amazing group of grrls.I've learnt so much from them. They are all beautiful, talented, intelligent, incredible performers. smileIf you get the chance to see them perform Splat, you absolutely must go.Finn smile

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
they're in sydney?! yahoo!!!! i saw their website a while ago and was very impressed with what i saw. i hope they perform while i'm there. maybe they need a boy to round out their crew...------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

GoldenKrispymember
60 posts

Posted:
I went to link, and those girls look amazing!! I bet their shows are magical!! Unfortunately, i will probaly nevere see them coz i am in england, practically the other side of the world!! oh well!! Keep Smiling grin (and spinning!)Golden Krispy x

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Dangerboy,It's definately an all grrl gig! Perhaps you could offer to frock up!Finn smile

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hey DB- you'll get the chance to see them perform at Earthdance, if you come along...

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Waouuu !thanks for posting this, Splat, I had never heard of these ladies... Do they go to Europe sometimes ? Seeing that amazing group and Flash and Josh and Katinca and every sweet Aussie on the board I really want to go some time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!shine on, beautiful peopleCass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
weird - they performed with at least 2 guys last time I saw them..although that was about 9 months ago...amazing performance...really great props...really special.VERY professional.much much much more than a bunch of badass twirlers.Josh

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
They occasionally get extra performers in for specific gigs... but not often.They'll tell you themselves.... it's difficult to make enough money to support 5 performers let alone extras!Finn smile