Page:
shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
ok i have searched and i cant determine if there is any difference between hyper loops and air wraps. it sounds like the same trick to me. is it?

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
uh oh.... looks like my cover is blown... Can I take that back? WHat I ment to say was 1 1/2 feet... yea yea that's it...

no realy, I got cussed out by the head machinist downstairs because I came to him with plans written up in metric... he gave me a 5 minute ass chewing...

you know what his biggest argument was? the english system is better because all bar stock comes in english sizes and the machines all have english calibrations

how can we decide on world peace when we can't even decide how to measure our sacks?

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
well english system isnt that good, for example for ally tubing the diamater is in inches but the thickness is in mm

go figure...

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Page: