Lasa'nta Dubh Mac Tiremember
51 posts

Posted:
Howdy Howdy. i just had a small question. i just got a bottle of.. well kinda cheap glow paint but it still works.. well when it's still can anyone tell me why it well goes out when spinning?

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

siliconslavemember
36 posts

Posted:
urm - cause it ain't too bright and you know how when you look at glow stick or fire poi there always blurred - the light of each stick/fireball is kinda spread over that area - so your glow paint stuff is only letting out x amount of light - spread over y area and the result is the x/y (in your case not very much) so it don't look too bright, if bright atall.

NB red glow sticks all but disappear next to blue ones when spun cause there that much darker - its just one of thoses things

AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
TRY BLACK LIGHT RESPONSIVE PAINT ON THEM, THE SPIN UNDER UV LIGHT AND THE GLO-STIX WILL HAVE A STUTTERING EFFECT ALL THE WAY AROUND THE DIFFERENT MOVES, BRIGHT YELLOW IS THE BEST COLOR, OR WHITEBUT IT LOOKS REAL KEWL TO THE PEOPLE WITH "CHEMICAL ENHANCEMENT" (UHM...i.e. booze, and thats it...uhm...yeah....)

F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E
F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E