Lasa'nta Dubh Mac Tiremember
51 posts

Posted:
in much pain here.. i think i'm trying to do the first wave in the art of poi vid. just every time i get going and think i hit myself.. well where it counts and i just wanna give up.. what am i doing wrong?

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
Muscle memory (your body automatically correcting itself without you thinking about it) will take over eventually and you'll succeed. Just keep practicing, wear a cup ( ) and you'll get it. I definitely feel your pain.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Do you mean a weave? Cuz that may be part of the problem. If you wave while trying to weave, it's going to hurt.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

AustinBRONZE Member
54 posts

Posted:
Which arises the all important question....

Can you eat crisps while doing poi?

Lasa'nta Dubh Mac Tiremember
51 posts

Posted:
Well thank you much. i will be wearing a cup from now on doing that move! and i finaly got the one handed butterfly! and the alt. YAY!

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Of course it's possible to eat crisps while spinning. Just get a beautiful bikini clad lady to feed them to you in an erotic manner....hmm day dream time..

My cat's breath smells like catfood

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lol @ tennis

Djnnmember
79 posts

Posted:
grapes!!!!
man i'm telling you
you gotta have them feeding you grapes