Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
Yesterday in a park in Paris I saw a girl do what looked like an isolated weave going into an isolated hyperloop..

It was....amazing.

Danae can tell fill in the name of the girl, I'm too jetlagged to remember my own name!

I have so much to learn!

Raph

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Isolated hyperloop

Never seen that but sounds like it would look sweet if its even possible...

Yes, I have an idea...

::wanders off to practice isolated hyperloops::

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
iso-hyp (nice name huh?) is very weird and somewhat useless, you sort of collaps the whole hyperloop, without collapsing, errm.....

because in full isolation the strings dont have any motion relative to the heads, so the hyperloop must start at least a little un-isolated then, is held in position while the whole tangle revolves and onkly wraps when passed to the other side or over isolated, which un winds the hyperloop

there is an extreamly dark variety when from buxxsaw isolation you drop of enough rotation to tangle the heads, speed up so the poi remain hyperlooped but dont wind up any further then isolating faster than the spin to unwind the hyperloop, all without comming out of buzzsaw.

dont ask me to show you, cos I cant.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

KorinFoxGOLD Member
24 posts

Posted:
isolated hyperloops eh? I think I have done them before, but just not cleanly... tho lsolated weave to regular hyperloop is no problem... isolated hyperloop how to explain how I did it... (tho not clean at all... ) allright now. just an isolated hyperloop without the isolated weave would involve trying to do a 5 beat without your arms touching (very nice practice and exercise for the torso if you do it without your arms or poi touching anything...) after the first beat of the hyperloop (or rotation rather) on the side you started it and then rotating your arms around each other and then bringing them around to the other side. I would seem like this would end up being a hyperloop with 2 beats on each side, but I think (from what I have done) that the rotation of the arms "cancels" out one of the rotations and the poi (I'm pretty sure) only have to do one rotation on the other side to un do the string wrap. does any one get what im saying? ?

Vagueness defines everything...

KorinFoxGOLD Member
24 posts

Posted:
isolated hyperloops eh? I think I have done them before, but just not cleanly... tho lsolated weave to regular hyperloop is no problem... isolated hyperloop how to explain how I did it... (tho not clean at all... ) allright now. just an isolated hyperloop without the isolated weave would involve trying to do a 5 beat without your arms touching (very nice practice and exercise for the torso if you do it without your arms or poi touching anything...) after the first beat of the hyperloop (or rotation rather) on the side you started it and then rotating your arms around each other and then bringing them around to the other side. I would seem like this would end up being a hyperloop with 2 beats on each side, but I think (from what I have done) that the rotation of the arms "cancels" out one of the rotations and the poi (I'm pretty sure) only have to do one rotation on the other side to un do the string wrap. does any one get what im saying? ?

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
not really... but then again I ahven't gotten most of this thread.. heheh...

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

WhiteFoxmember
23 posts

Posted:
not even a little korin, but it sounded cool. btw whats a isolated...anything

i like pie

laZyBRONZE Member
94 posts

Posted:
yeah, isolated, someone please explain.
laZy

as laZy as .....

KorinFoxGOLD Member
24 posts

Posted:
isolated sounds hard, but it relatively simple... (unless you want true isolations) an isolation is moving the point of rotation instead of from the poi moving around your hand, but with your hand also moving and with the center somewhere on the string (a true isolation would be where the poi doesn't move at all) Its kinda like if you try and throw a hammer into the air (please dont try this... ) and how it rotates not in the center (but rather closer to the head of the hammer) so you're moving your arms around your poi

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
great description of one... just not a very good descrip on how to do one

wish I could help..

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

mosesmember
30 posts

Posted:
holy crap that's INSANE!!! i've never even thought of doing that...wow i got a lot to learn

..::Spiral Out:Keep Going::..