RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
ok.. so you ahve that simple wrap combo up front form the butterfly... you know over-over-under-under... simpel wrap combo.... and you can do the same thing BTB but it starts under-under-over-over I think... anyway.. I've been playing and I know you can throw wraps off the neck and thighs and shoulder,s and such.. and I was wondering if anyone ahd a way of going from the front wraps to the BTB wraps without stopping the wrappage... right now I have to stop do a BF and then as I bring it to BTB I can start my combo BTB. but I haven't quite managed it back forward.. suggestions?

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
I would gladly try to explain but i don't understand you (no offense) is this the thread the needle to btb thread the needle?

Tennis

My cat's breath smells like catfood

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
no.. this is a wrap combo.. right poi over left forearm... left poi over right forearm... right poi under left fore arm.. left poi under right forearm...

I do the same thing in the back.. and I was wondering if there was a way to keep wrapping them front to BTB and back without having to stop the wrap and do a butuerfly to BTB butterfly.. and start wrapping again..

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I don't know too much about wrapping but would it help to put BTB calf wraps in between while moving from front to back or back to front?

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
I thought so to bnut that.s not helping since I need the timing gets off a little bit.. see the wrap combo is falls on timing like a TTN it's split time.. but when I wrap around to the back I end up doing a same time wrap bt.. and jthen split time again in the back.. and it doesn't flow very well.. I need to learn a way to split time front to back if possible..