JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
i posted this a while ago but either i have been smokeing something very foreign or i didnt actually post it.

ok.

do a quadruple corkscrew as shown in the lessons section then when you unwrap your wrists above your head do a 180 and wrap your wrists again keeping your hands above your head, you have to spin pretty quick at first. then just bring your hands down into as you just went up and down in a normal quad corkscrew.

this is an ausome trick, and my faveriote. its cool for a turn and people tend to like it.

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
why hurry?

when you open the 4bt corckscrew at the top you can seperate and do a double air wrap befere twisting back on the other side of the 180 degree turn.. which in myopinion looks cooler then just making it a small cork at the bottom big circle up top as you turn.. back down to a small circle..

and to be a complete ass I'll add that you can also use the double air wrap to buy time in the turn so that you cna hyperloop the corkscrew.. turn and hyperloop the corkscrew again..

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
Nice trick, but I'm afraid, I bought it off a camel last year so you don't own it.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

yannicusGOLD Member
169 posts

Posted:
hey rev

could you be so obliged as to describe the move cited in the thread. how do you air-wrap the corkscrew, and how to hyperloop it after?

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

-Believing that all has been said and done is like mistaking the horizon for the limits of the world. Voltaire.
-Plus je connais hommes, plus j'aime mon chien. Pascal.

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
rev cool idea if you do another air wrap at the top your hands will have to be moveing like lightning.

plus... again... how?

stupid camels always steal my tricks!!!! pests

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
weird.
Somebody who acts like he owns tricks

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
I own the butterfly.

I expect a 10p royalty per every beat spun.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Cheque is in the post.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
unfortunately for you all the weave is mine. all versions.

so every beat is 0.000001p

but i bet you all do it loads

and i(big brother) am watching you

my debt collectors will be round for you later jez

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
*runs and hides*

I remember last summer discussing this move with Pk and working out that by turning one way you increase the beats at the top and turning the other way the opposite happens. I cannot remember the full conversation now but that certainly is true.

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
ok I might be mistaken on what an air wrap is.. but as I understood it.. (I'll use a weave as an example) when a 5 bt weave opens on either end it makes a giant circle.. well, when it opens for that giant circle and your poi seperate, the poit that is on bootom will move to the top and make a cirlce there (an air wrap) and the one that was on top moving towards the bttom will make a circle on bottom (another air wrap) thus making a giant figure 8, if you follow me.. since we are using a weave as an example I will go by the 5 bt forward weaev which on the left sid eopens up with the left coming up to from the bttom at seperation to make the top circle of the 8, and the right is coming down to make the bottom circle of the 8... and then they twist back up and you continue your weave...

well long story short you can do that with the corckscrew.. ebcause it opens at the top the same way.. making a giant circle.. but instead of jsut doing a giant circle if you let each one airwrap as decscribed above, then you will get a corkscrew that opens and splits into 2 circles.. that join back up on the other side and come down with the cork...

as far as the hyperloops go. when they are seperated for the air wraps, instead of letting the twistup in a typical weave fashion, let them connect and go into a hyperloop.. I got the ide because I will hyperloop form the left to right side and then open up for the giant figure 8 made by the air wraps and then hyperloop back to the left open for air wraps.. repeat as desired.. so it didn't take long before I was throwing them elsewhere... there's a real nasty hyperloop-hyperloopbuzzsaw-air wrap thingy that I posted in one of the other threads... wellminus the air wrap thingy at the time..hehe..

edit: please note that the cork actually opens at the top and bottome but I only discuss the top opening since it relates to the move above and not the bottom opening (since I ahvent' gotten that BTB corkscrew yet.. ) adn the ugly things that can be done on that end.

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Jez:
*runs and hides*

I remember last summer discussing this move with Pk and working out that by turning one way you increase the beats at the top and turning the other way the opposite happens. I cannot remember the full conversation now but that certainly is true.

It does work that way.. dpending on what direction you turn vs what direction you are spinnin.. a counter clockwise corkscrew turns better to the left (and thus has more time to do fun stuff) then to the right which is a quick turn... and a clockwise cork turns better to the right then the left...

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Rev, air wraps are when the poi wrap with each other mid chain. Like a hyperloop but hyperloops wrap on one side and unwrap on another while air wraps wrap and unwrap in the same spot.

The move you described is simply a seperation.

And to bluecat, I dont owe you a dime as I do the chase, not the weave.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
at royal...

i also have patents on cross follow, crossfollow, cross and follow, cross-and-follow and very angry stalkers.

R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Royal:
Rev, air wraps are when the poi wrap with each other mid chain. Like a hyperloop but hyperloops wrap on one side and unwrap on another while air wraps wrap and unwrap in the same spot.
I think I get it.. they connect and then come back the other direction? if that's the case then what makes that so hard to do with a corksckrew?

and sorry for my improper use of the term since I had 4 people tell me that what I was doing was an air wrap.. not on the corkscrew I described, but rather when I was doing a BTL move.. I let one poi go BTL and do a loop and then come back through and I was told that the loop it made in back was an airwrap...