Biale_koniemember
21 posts

Posted:
I Make a double O -circle on one side _than anather on the other. Beggining
The trick is so that when you makes secend round you not Pass on the ather side but, still kepp chains.A 3 circe wraps around your arm
Do not PAnic
when chains wraps pass to the other side , POI
shud unWrap
_Any coments are Wellkom ,I will make a Video
I have heard about neck and torso wraps maby some one share expirience

Each man, one weight;Each horse, one stand;Each church, one border;Each master to his own technique.

MillenniuMPLATINUM Member
Hyperloops suck
595 posts

Posted:
I'm intrigued, but unfortunately I can't understand... any chance you could try again, preferably with a spelling and grammar check? Sorry if I sound rude

mosesmember
30 posts

Posted:
^---------------agrees

..::Spiral Out:Keep Going::..

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
To Millenium and Moses, sorry if I sound rude but doesn't take a Genius to figure out Biale_konie isn't writing in there first language.

What they're talking about is some kind of through wrap where when doing a weave (I presume) wrapping the poi around the arm twice and then bringing it across the body to the other side to unwrap.

They're similar to a wrap but instead of changing the direction of spin, the poi unwraps in the same direction is wrapped because it has been brought to the other side of the body.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Biale_koniemember
21 posts

Posted:

Thx 4 being indulgent and interpretation
Each trick you can make on 2 ways:
synchronized and unsynchronized even wawe

Each man, one weight;Each horse, one stand;Each church, one border;Each master to his own technique.