Kazzmember
13 posts

Posted:
well i jus registered at this site and i dont knw all these terms like the 3 beat turn but i'm guessin it means doing a 360 spin while weaving. well if thats the case. all i do is that after a figure 8 motion (when you weave basicly its a series of fgure 8s) i spin the string one extra time on the sde i want to turn on. when o do this its a reverse weave meaning its going the othe direction this toois a series of figure 8s. after that jus repeat but its a little differant cause its reverse. and if 3 beat means turning around 3times then just keep doing it until you turn 360 3 times. well like i said i dont know what a 3 beat turn is so if i'm wrong about ths whole thing explain it to me.

Raving...the answer to all prolems. just put on some music, bust out yer glowsticks and rave...raving...*sigh*

Kazzmember
13 posts

Posted:
sorry ignore this it was for lost_kause but if you guy want tohelp me out w/ all these terms please do.

Raving...the answer to all prolems. just put on some music, bust out yer glowsticks and rave...raving...*sigh*

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
ok, there is a seach function here on this site and if you type in 3 beat turn you will find a lot of posts already writen this will help you a lot, trust me, oh and if you have any problems e mail me. ill be happy to help. i have only been doing poi since christmas so im not a poi god (by far) but i know the basics and can help you through them.

also check out the lesson section, its great

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by JinX:
i have only been doing poi since christmas so im not a poi god
so modest jinX, we all worship ya.

["terms of english humour "]