WhiteFoxmember
23 posts

Posted:
i got the btb corkscrew but i can t find anyway to get into it. can anyone help me out here?

i like pie

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
well its pretty easy to go into the corkscrew directly from the weave....

when doing a 5 bt weave, and your hands start to twist around each other (like left over right on the left side) you can turn the plane of the weave directly into the twisting of the 4 bt corkscrew.. do it on the left an you get a clockwise cork.. do it on the right side.. and it makes a counter clockwise cork... this is a 5bt to 4 bt version, but I'm sure the same applies for a 3bt to 2 bt... I'm too sick to go pick up my strings and find out though.. I don't do 3 bt weaves, or 2 bt corkscrews anymore unless I'm teaching..

once you ahve the hang of that.. apply it in reverse to your BHB cork... it can be done... I'm thinking I'm gonna have to try that when I get better, because if I could get quadruple jointed and mega-stretched out I just might be able to one do a BHB 4 bt cork, hyperloop, hyper buzzsaw.. like I do up front... talk about freaking some crowds out... shit.. I'd lose my shit if I saw someone BHB hyperloop cork.. heheh...

cheers

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
am i being dumb but wouldnt it be easier to go into "BTB corckscrew" from a normal corkscrew??? damn its all ready in plane and its allready doing the same pattern.

one that you can go from is BTB wall plane butterfly, theres a beautiful transition to corkscrew from that! see video how to! in the video section by pk and mineiro.

"see nick with fire video one in the video section by Meenic"

BoomShankarGOLD Member
95 posts

Posted:
What video section where??
Those corkscrews sound sick - not sure I can really imagine what they'd look like ...

Wolfie

progger

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
this is the video section:

Video

beware. some of it might make your eyes fall out...

Non-Https Image Link

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
Id have to agree with Rev that anyone who can pull off a btb hyper cork would be a liveing legend, anyone that can pull this off please send an email to the queen and she will knight you no questions asked.

wicked idea!

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

RevBRONZE Member
Bastard Newbie Messiah
1,269 posts

Posted:
pk, what do you mean by going from a normal to BHB corkscrew? if you did it at the top it would come behind the head and that wouldn't work unless your double jointed or something.. is it possible to open it up at the bottom and pass your body between each poi and twist them back on the other side?

edit: I listed the weave to cork because its an easy turn of the arms as they twist up for the weave.. I can't do a BHB cork.. but I can go from the BHB weave into BHB cork.. guess I should learn the move before I try to transfer to it.. *shrugs* why bother learning the real way.. getting beat to hell is much more fun...

More useless information courtesy of Rev...
Confusing the masses, one post at a time...
"Obviously, you're not a golfer.."- The Dude
"Buy the ticket... Take the ride..." -Raoul Duke
"FEMA has never done catastrophe planning..."-Michael Brown