Forums > Social Chat > yeah, but wjhat else can you do?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
lots of people on this board go on about how they are the best at poi and have everything down after practicing for a few months. well, i've been spinning chains for alomst a year, and i still can;'t do the btb reverse weave, 3 beat or 5 beat. however, what i do spin, i spin like a mean bastard. and i can spin staff. and double staff. and flags. and staff and chain. and staff and flag. and flag and chain. and cross. and single-handed chain. and am working on quadruple chain. and i eat and breath fire and liquid dance with it. but no under the leg chains. not yet anyways. so what else can folk do out there?------------------Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Quite the opposite. The fact that I can keep myself entertained with my body prevents me from getting bored.Pele, surely you don't need confirmation from your slaves that you are a fire slut/mistress? *brownie points from a mod!?*Trying to fob some business this way Cantus? tongue And problem with impressing my mum is that she is never watching when I get it.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I can always smile, I can always be happy, and I can always make others do the same.I think that's quite an important ability smileAs to anything else, I'm pretty crap but it doesn't bother me!

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Dogs lick their balls because they can!And I have to see a pic of you licking the outside of your elbow because I have always thought it impossible grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I make pretty good techno and trance music on my pc------------------Trance the sacred spiral dance.Love and LightSpiral

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i can as follows:1)spin poi relativly well.2)spin my maincoons round in circles for anoying me too much!3)keep my chick happy enough not to get a head ache and get shouted at!4)put a bic pen or a screwdriver inside my nose so i can feel it at the near my throte.5)cut open my arm find the subcutaneous layer and place a bead implant there and suture it back up (can be done in most places of the body) "i have also done this several times on my genitals"6)i can also put a 14 guage needle through my throte 50mm deep several times in a row7)as you will probaly guess i do my own body pierceings and modifications myselfmy goal in life is to be able to do a suspension, this is to be suspended by hooks through the flesh and hang for several hours..this is a spiritual thing and i will do it when i feel the time is right! dont ask me why, its just some thing i feel i have to do to experience a feeling of another level of mind and body.. to take me further and undersatnd my true meaning in life.pk

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
50mm?! or 5mm? 50mm is 2" which is halfway through to the back of my throat!!

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yup 50 mm deep i have pics too, one day i may go deeper maybe 80 mm! but i will see.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Talk about a blast from the past! Oh how things change!

Wow has my list changed~lol

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I love this thread.

I saw DB on the weekend. If he happens to drop by, ask him about his new favourite animae character . DB's other talents include that he is immensely fashionable, gorgeous, and totally hysterically funny.

My weird talents include:

The ability to move between a very English and a very Australian accent without really trying.

I can juggle fairly badly

I can draw fairly well

I am very handy with a blowtorch in the kitchen

I also do flags, poi, double staff, clubs, and staff.

I can cross my toes.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Okay...I just read PK's (Trait...) last post...which gives all new meaning to ribbed for her pleasure! I have always have that disgust at the thought yet admiration for people who know they must do things in life as drastic as that. *wondering if he has done the suspension things yet*

I can balance swords on my body part, and unlike most dancers who use their belts to balance on their hips...I just balance on my flesh, no tricks involved!

Okay...it isn't shoving anything through my skin, but if it slips and hits an audience member I bet it would go through theirs!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

NoveSILVER Member
Unremarkable
277 posts

Posted:
Ooh! Ooh! Am I allowed to list all the things I can do? *begins to ramble*

- I can type at a speed of seventy words per minute if I feel like it, or faster if I really try...
- I can get 96% on school finals (in science, at least) without studying
- Apparently I can do the btb butterfly, as of today!
- I can turn my arm in five hundred and fourty degrees... No magic tricks involved, just a really creepy arm
- I can write short stories and forget about them and read them years later and wonder who the hell wrote that crap?!
- I wrote a poem and won second place in a contest once...

*stops rambling, blushes, and grins sheepishly* I think I should stop now.. *slinks out*

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
im good at sociology and media and art
i like to think im a good girlfriend
im a good listener
i can cook

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
I can't make a list of every i can do. I don't know everything yet So i want more challenges and more learning .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Page: