Page:
[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
the coleman said:

quote:
you want the crazy shit go ask arashi about trinity...
and, me being a seeker of crazy shit, am asking, please?

Tom.

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
oooooo, I see now coleman, COOL! well, now oyu know you can also do the same motion except use realy short chains and do it without the isolation (but not nearly as difficult!)

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeah you guys are on the right track, i think santana is still messing with the 5 beats outside, as cole is figuring you can go from 5 outside to two buzzsawed wrapping around the wrists isolation style, just like 3 beat but you have to isolate even more for the 5 version, an dit seems like they will tangle but they won't unless you want them to.

no, cole, the carry is outside. just like a [edit; mirror]waistwrap but the two (edit; full circle) beats are inverted. the carry goes back outside. if you can do one handed bflies you will notice that this means you can stall the carry into a full airwrapped butterfly for a while and THEN go back to the inverted to untangle eek
EDITED_BY: arashi (1114639440)

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
BTW i hope you guys have all kinds of fine willing gothish babes lined up for me when i get to Europe, in appreciation for all this help j/k (not really)

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
"WHEN" !!!!

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
so..it's like THAT huh? he'll go all the way to europe, but won't come up here a few hundred...ok, several hundred.... miles to hang with us?!?!? :jealouse:

I got a whole troup of Goth babes in tulsa, but Noooooo, no luv for the okies...

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
It's my birthday, It's my birthday!!! not really, but I feel like it should be. I finaly got those moves I was talking about. Especialy the crossed arms at the elbows (5 beat?) weave hyperloop. Interestingly enough it has elements of colemans isolated elbows buzzsaw and my "all wrists" weave/buzzsaw" Don't ask for more clarification ight now... but expect a video within the week... I hope...

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
nobody noticed i actually capitalised a letter

actually after that post santana i'd be surprised if we're all not talking about the same move...

try going inside with these moves too! funfunfun

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
i WAS going inside with them!!!

Taniwhamember
138 posts

Posted:
OMG, i think i finally just got it, well all three of the moves your talking about cept the trinityz. So its a 5bt weave and while crossed up it goes into a buzzsaw hyperloop, and then a buzzsaw?? and then a weave all while turning.

Its all just smoke and mirrors

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
(Don't know how this thread got onto the 5 beat hyperloop topic, maybe the original topic starter should re title it...sorry about the thread hijacking )

I worked on it for a couple hours yesterday. Enough to realize it might be longer than a week befor I get it down enough to look good. My fingers are the limiting factor. You see, after all the this practice I have been doing, they are getting a little raw. My learning curve is limited by how fast my fingers can build up new skin...

Anyways, there are (at least) three different virgins... opps, I ment "versions" of the move (5beat airwrap buzzsaw)

one is the airwrap version, where the chains wrap at the handles. This is quite easily modified to add beats on the outside. It is the simplest

The next comes the "wrist twist" (you like the name?). It involes wraping the wrists around eachother instead of the chains, but in theory opperates the exact same way as the airwrap version. (except wraping wriss together instead of chains.

The final version (and the hardest by far) is the hyperloop crossed arm version. It is exceedingly difficult fo a number of reasons. However, I DID get it to work about 3 times last night. It is VERY funky, and I belive there is great potential in this version.

be patient, there will be a video, eventually, oh yes, there WILL be.

[ 25. June 2003, 03:21: Message edited by: DJ Dantana ]

DJ DantanaBRONZE Member
veteran
1,495 posts

Posted:
i also realized during all of this that I was totaly wrong about swivles being unneccisary. In fact, the whole chain should be a swivle (ball chain) because these weird loopy things make my chains go stiff at all the wrong times. weird huh?

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
dantana not inverted but inside. arms down not in front.

Page: