AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Calling all spinners in the west country U.K.My name is Labrat Ian. I head the pyrotechnique fire display crew. We have a juggler two poi and two staff spinners. We are currently doing shows in the south. Anyone interested needs to contact me in the next couple of weeks as I am of to India for 2 months and there are some shows I need a crew for while I am away. I am really looking for someone of the same standard I can do some synchronysed display with. I can do consistent 5 beat in forward and reverse. Do all moves, exluding between the legs, from the butterfly family in forward and reverse. I can spin 4 beat windmill/corkscrew and can turn fluidly from forward to reverse in both directions behind my back. Anyone at all interested should post me a message and I will get back to you as soon as.

HaZZamember
23 posts

Posted:
Wish I was that good... :-)

pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
Its true he taught me everything I know wink

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

HaZZamember
23 posts

Posted:
Wish i had a tutor...Im stuck here with maself, and no-one around is interested in glowstringin...Guess ill hafta wait till they see ma skillz and get addicted...