Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Found a neat weave progression!

Login/Join to Participate

PaliGOLD Member
journeyman
84 posts

Posted:
This makes me especially happy because I've never been able to do much with my weave. Molly showed me the tuck turn and I finally got it last night, so while practicing with it I tried to figure out how to work it in with the other stuff I knew how to do.

After whacking myself in the head a lot, I came upon a neat progression! I started from a forward weave, swung around to the right for a reverse weave, whipped the poi real fast to seperate them on the left so I could go into a tuck on the right, opened it back up to the outside and brought it back into my reverse weave! It was incredible!!

My head still hurts from all the misses though... lol

Genuineness only thrives in the dark -- like celery.

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
sounds cool from what i can imagine but can you explain what a tuck turn is so i can get a clearer picture.

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
CarstenS, didn't you post a "run a search" thread a while ago? Tuck turns are in the lessons section of this site.

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
when i wrote i think i was stoned because about an hour later i remeberd.

YES I AM STUPID!!!!!!

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.