• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

poi_princess

Total posts: 2
Posted:Hi, i was just wonder how long you've been spinning for, and what do you think the most diffecult move you can do is?

Delete Topic

Psyri
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Psyri

artisan

Total posts: 1576
Posted:Been spinning for 4 months now... I'm OK and the most difficult move as in I cant do it yet wud be BTB Weave....

Delete

spiralx

spiralx

veteran

Total posts: 1376
Posted:A year and a half spinning... hardest move so far is probably tangled buzzsaw isolations I guess. Hard to really say though... there are plenty of moves I would once have considered a lot harder

"Moo," said the happy cow.

Delete

coleman
SILVER Member since Aug 2002

coleman

big and good and broken

Total posts: 7330
Posted:a year.

slow as possible, tight rev 2bt weave - the hardcore.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Delete

Yoyo

Total posts: 25
Posted:I've been spinning since september but i dont practice very much cos i dont know that many people round here who can teach me new moves...most of the things i learnt were off this website and so far the most difficult thing i can do is the btb weave...still trying to master the reverse 5 beat weave but no joy!

A beautiful person needs no other merit than they're own existence!

Delete

Psyri

Psyri

artisan

Posted:I wish there were more ppl arnd my area I could practise with.

Delete

Yoyo

Posted:Get you friends into it, my mates really wanted to learn when they saw that i could do it...or go to a park and do it and people will chat to you...takes a lot of courage mind but it does work! Or start a juggling club at your uni...hehe i'm just so full of useful suggestions!

Delete

poirob2

Total posts: 43
Posted:I've been spinning since November and I can do a low weave between my legs , although I am of the disadvantage of being completely self taught so thats probably crap . Its hard to know really, when you've got nothing to judge yourself against

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

Delete

BlackFireJack

Total posts: 167
Posted:I have been spinning for a year ......I think.......And my hardest move is a hyperloop suicidewrap.....took me ages to learn

I like Fire.. :)

Delete

Psyri

Psyri

artisan

Posted:Well wen I've been spinnin around em I've asked em if they want a go... maybe I'm crap... or the fact I mess my hair up by wrappin em roun me bunches. lol

Delete

Yoyo

Posted:hehehe, yeah I'm completely with you on that one, its so annoying trying to untangle a poi from your hair

I'm sure your not crap...just keep at it!

xx

Delete

Psyri

Psyri

artisan

Posted:I hope new and better done braids wud work better.

Delete

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:i dont spin.... i'm just too crap!

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Yoyo

Posted:New and better done braids would work better for what...helping you at poi or for the purpose of tangelation

Delete

JinX

mushroom collector

Total posts: 208
Posted:ive been spinning since christmas 2002 and the best trick i can do is proberbly the 4b weave hyperloop

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

Delete

LPH

Total posts: 20
Posted:been spinning for 2 and ahalf years ,and the hardest trick i can do is ...hmm...let's c ,throwing them in the air ,jump backwards 3 times ,stand on my head and ...then...watch upsidedown as the poi hit the floor .TADAAM!
hmm...wait ..that's not really atrick.. it's just stupid ..hmm..well, **** it dude let's go bowling!

Delete