-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
I am very confident with my weave...and have tried with odd success to do a 5 beat weave...

at the moment, if both poi are on there last revolution on the right side of my body, i then proceed totwist my right wrist back under my left arm...although the poi do not hit or twist on anything ive found that the poi end up very close together and sometimes the cable can begin to wrap around my arm *not to the extent that the poi is touching me but enough to speed that poi on my right hand up*

Am i doing the move incorrectly or is there something else i need to be doing or not doing?

Any help would be GREAT

[ 29. April 2003, 16:04: Message edited by: Micky D ]

If life was a ball of fire...i would be the poi sustaining it

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
no one wants to help me :-(

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
*sniff*

Yoyomember
25 posts

Posted:
Hiya,

I'm not sure if this will help but when i learnt the 5 beat weave i had the same problem...its just a matter of practice, its really exactly the same as learning the weave, its always easier one side than it is the other!

See...no help at all, but i thought i'd reply all the same... i took pity on you

A beautiful person needs no other merit than they're own existence!

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
I had this problem as well, practise helps... make sure when wrapping your right hand over your left that you extend your fingers on the left hand to make sure it leads properly by half a beat.

"Moo," said the happy cow.

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
thanx...i will try it soon...hopefully extending the fingers will indeed help me