flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
On the off chance that this doesn't have a name already, i thought i'd get one in there quickly for the badgers. Perhaps then they will stop following me when i'm drunk!

You need to be able to do normal and btb butterfly weave for this one. It's actually technially a transition not a move (as are most). It goes like this:

1) 1 beat btb forwards butterfly on the left side of your body
2) 1 beat reverse butterfly on the right side of your body
3) 1 beat forwards butterfly on the left side of your body
4) 1 beat btb reverse butterfly on the right side of your body
5) back to stage 1

so transition 2 to 3 is one beat of normal butterfly weave and transition between 4 and 1 is btb butterfly weave.

I'm not coordinated enough to have it perfect yet, but I know it's technically possible. Bring on the pain!

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
isnt this move just called the btb bf weave?

im confused becaus ethere was a tread that showed what the normal bf weave was and this what you say is it. i think!?

please correct me if im wrong

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

smoke_n_shadowsmember
3 posts

Posted:
ok, i know what a butterfly is an what a weave is, but im a little unsure what a butterfly weave is. could u please enlighten me??

oh, an if u got time, whats a hyperloop??

thanks

the life you live's the truth you cant disguise

BlackFireJackmember
167 posts

Posted:
Isnt that a waistwrap butterfly weave combo?

I like Fire.. :)

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
it's basically just a way of switching back and forth between normal buttefly weave and btb butterfly weave, but doing it so its crossing from left to right over your body at the same time.

I was trying to find the most stupidly hard thing i could that day, tbh it looks pretty ugly and i'm impressed anyone replied

dunno what a waistwrap is, so can't answer jackelero's question

smoke: its like the weave, only the poi are travelling in opposite directions, and instead of one beat on the poi's side of the body and 2 beats on the other, its the other way round. So you have butterfly on one side of your body crossing to reverse butterfly on the other. BTB butterfly weave is the same, only behind your back!

what's a hyperloop?: Damn good question. I think i know, but imho i think it looks ugly, and the people who've seen me do airwraps have thought i've just made a mistake, not done it on purpose

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Anyone got a video of a BF weave? I understand the theory of it but I dont believe Ive ever seen anyone do it.

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
see your pm

JinXmushroom collector
208 posts

Posted:
smoke run a search for "hyperloop" a lot of people have discused it and there are a few videos floating around.

it helped me figure out what a hyperloops is but i still cant come close to doing it.

JinX : If it doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earth worms dizzy.
It will however make cats dizzy and cats throw up twice their bodyweight when dizzy.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
EL BADGERO BUMPO!

bounce