iopmember
35 posts

Posted:
well basically i'm trying to be a smart arse and do stuff that i haven't seen before and i would be much obliged if someone could give me tips on how to do a btb quad corkscrew

i can do a btb corkscrew with a lot of pelvic thrusting heehee

but then i get stuck when i try to do quad

so has anyone try this before and can anyone give me pointers in the right direction.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!

NothingsPerfectmember
79 posts

Posted:
Are you talking about a btb corkscrew in the sense that you are leaning waaaaaay backwards and spinning horizontally above your face and then under your back? If so then (since you are basically doing a windmill with a different body position) you only really need to know how to do a quad windmill...unfortunately I learned this move after getting the quad corkscrew (in front). So if you can do a normal quad corkscrew, bring it vertical to a quad windmill. Then do that whilst leaning back a lot.

Apologies if you are describing a different move from the one I'm envisioning.

~And when the day arrives I'll become the sky, and I'll become the sea, and the sea will come to kiss me for I am going home. Nothing can stop me now.~

iopmember
35 posts

Posted:
well i always did these moves by going under the bend in my legs and then leaning forward by going over my back

cheers

i never thought about leaning right back!

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!