gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Hey guys, hope everyone is well and spinning good grinAnyway. There was a festival up here in Norwich on the 4th august called E1. I was asked by friends of mine to add fire to a flesh hook tribal suspensionperformance. shocked I made a horizontally spinning staff that hung underthe persons legs. It looked great smile .Anyway the photo's are on my website under suspension fire. The address is
quote:
www.liquidfire.moonfruit.com
The site is very new so some feedback would be nice even thought there is hardly anything on there. :Pcheers guyspeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe:

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Very interesting site Garbo, fits in with what I was thinking about the trial of fire, scarification and rites of passage. But this opens up the dimension of temporary body mods and altered states - thanks!On a technical note, I couldn't really see the suspended fire very well, but I know you're still developing it - good luck.ade

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Cheers man, glad you like it.Video was not by me and in future I hope to use a tripod to capture the whole scene rather tht having to move the camera about.keep on looking cause I hope to have some more body mod info and photo's up there soon.peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi

be excellent to each other: safe: