pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
My d.i.y. LED poi kit arrived today but I cant seem to find any leds locally, Does anyone know of a decent online supplier? I tried the RS catalogue but they dont have what i want plus it will cost a shit load to get it delivered..cheers

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hi pyro_teknik,I get all my LEDs from here:https://www.maplin.co.uk/I normaly get the Super-Bright Types. They are under components/LED Hi Bright on the left menu.Dan

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
Hey!Try: www.farnell.co.uk www.rapidelectronics.co.uk www.maplin.co.ukIf you are in Bath, you can get some from Mr. Hanney's Electronics shop on Lower Bristol Rd. (email me for details woody_nospam_@netsw.co.uk (remove the _nospam_ bit !))though he might only have standard LEDsHave Fun!Woody

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
Cheers people. I managed to find some shitty ones round my mates dads house so I could test them out but will need to get some decent ones & as I am in bath quite a lot I will check out that shop peace

handlebar moustaches are funny :)