Forums > Social Chat > glow vs photon...the debate rages on

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
in my experience with glowsticks compaired to phontons, GLOWSTICKS RULE hahahaha. Bigger, brighter cheaper, you name it glowsticks has gotten it down. har har haryou will never ever ever find a photon user who is better than a glowsticker! never! glowstick users are more better and gracefuller and more open mindedererer. HA beat that! If you ask anyone what got them into glowsticking, it will be GLOWSTICKS!!! Anyway if i put phontons on the ends of strings i wouldn't hurt when i hit myself. Well thats all well and good, but what would i with all of my trendy combat armor... Huh what then!?!?!Silly photoners, glowsticks are the only way.but you know what the real problem is...upstaters... oooh baddd upstaters...it most be thier culture or something. Well down here in errr.....Lake Placid (Lake Placid is downstate i swear), we are the most open mindededed people in the universe. we're so open minded out heads are made of glass, oh yeah you heard it glass!!!So! what do you believe?!? Which is better. Ha there is no debate glowsticks are better!!!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Sine ThetaI desagree with you completly photons are better no contest i mean why is every time you glowstickers talk about your glowsticks you have to put down us photoners you shouldnt be alowed to do that since we are so much better than u are in every way what about waste your glowsticks are going to blow up the planet with all your waste and i can turn my phontons off and on can you do that will you shotty glowsticks I dont think so and photons are brighter too I even use them for the high beams on my car and i dont even have to put my photons on the freezer huh huh what if you didn’t have a freezer what thenupstate rules the rest of new york no the USA no the rest of the world sucks I am going to blow up the world and live on the moon

seayamember
3 posts

Posted:
Sauce Light Wand, hands down.hugz-L

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
why can we just get along. Didn’t someone once say glowsticks and photons are like bananas and stawberries. this debate is silly, we all just need to get together and have an enormous orgy (while wearing gloves of course). i know this is a little off topic but i have this horrible rash on my back, does anyone know what i should do about it? any help would be fantastic.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Yet again, don't compare them, they are different. Fire and glowsticks are on different levels and this goes in all directions for photons and glowsticks, fire and photons, no one is better no one is worse. It took a while for me to learn this but now that I know it I wouldn't go back. There's even a big difference between long strings and short strings. It's all about oppinion and no one can say this is better or worse cause there's no proof. I know you just want to get your oppinion out and let people know where you stand, but truth is, you can never win the battle, it's a stalemate. so just make sure it doesn't get ugly in this topic. Given to the right twirler, any one of these would be sick to watch, and you can't argue that.EricEric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I had that same rash, Horse shit, softly rubbed on it every hour or so did the trick. I smelled funny, sure, but I didn't have to worry about those unsightly bumps anymore. Good luck with your rash.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
hahaha lol damn, i really think you topped even my post on tactical combat armor. man i was laughing hard. creating AND responding to the argument all by yourself, thats a hell of a lot more creativity than i would have put into it, although i did think the website links on my post were pretty cool smilelets see if the other people who read your post(s) get it.funny stuffgo glowsticks!-Hapes-Nova, laughing glowsticker[This message has been edited by Hapes-Nova (edited 11 August 2001).]

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
upstate rules the rest of new york no the USA no the rest of the world sucks I am going to blow up the world and live on the moonrotflmclaool!!!------------------"O! for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention." - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Hapes-Novamember
60 posts

Posted:
imaginary number, sine theta, radical 3haha thats great-Hapes-Nova, still laughing

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
ah, satire. even Voltaire would be jealous. To bad the thread name is negative so one is reading it. shucks...------------------Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
What i use are photons inside emptied out glowsticks. viola, best of both. They're brighter than just plain glowsticks too.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
roflmao!someone has too much spare time. Suspects? Many.::gets out sleuth costume::

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I fully agree with Myst--Both glowsticks and photons have their uses. I still use 5 min. ultra high intensity glowstics all the time. But, I have a pair of the new Photon IIIs, which are great! They have 7 different modes! granted I only use 3 of those modes, but it's great having the options. Plus, the Photons have such a pure light. there's nothing quite like it. Check out the photon IIIs at clubtoys.com. The photons at half power have an awsome strobe-like feature. there's nothing quite like it. check it out.

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
Gee im a freakin hack.. what the hell is "photon" is that like an LED light?? if so they way i look at it..is... hey they light up?? you can attach them to strings?? and swing em around to make neat little circles/spirals and arches and creat drug free tracers? neat.. glow stick can do that too.. you cant turn those off though and save em for later.. of course when your done with glowstick and there still glowing you can cut em open and dump them on your self to create a super glowing smelly mess of goop.. try dumping it of a hackie sack and playing in the dark.. hella fun when you do "stalls" etc. cause you get a glowing "portal" or "hole" where ever it hits you.. i could go on but id rather not add to the debate.. *grins*------------------A Faeries Heart Beats Fierce and Free!!!!!

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

FlipyGOLD Member
7 posts

Posted:
I like to take clear heat shrink tubing (the kind used for elecrical wire) and shrink it over a pair of flowlights then play with them as i would glowsticks. you just havt to cut a rectangle out so you can change the batteries. i woul recomend putting a rubber band or O-ring over the batterie door so it doesnt fly off while spinning, I might put up a pic when i hav more time